Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to open a ticket via support forum . Thanks so much!
Installation With Dummy Data Method 1:
1. Unzip the downloaded file.
2. In the package you can see some folders, slider, documentation, Fortis 7 etc
3. Open Your FTP Client - Your host - Find wp-content/themes folder.
4. Find Themes Folder - Copy folder fortis7 and paste in it.
5. Go to wordpress dashboard Appearance > Themes click on Activate link under Fortis 7 Banner
6. After that click on the Fortis 7 item menu that was showed in left bar.
7. You will see the Theme Options Panel with lot of options. If you want to create some pages like in our demo with content included please
click on Import Dummy Data button.
You can import dummy data with images included or not by change the button under:
"Import Dummy Data. Option: Do you want images?"
** Please disable Wordpress Importer Plugin before installing Dummy Data
8. Watch the video for the installation
Installation with Dummy Data Method 2
1. Unzip the downloaded package (if you have downloaded the mainpackage)
2. Zip again only the fortis7 folder.
3. Go to wordpress dashboard Appearances > Themes > Click on Install
4. Click to upload
5. Select the zip fortis7 you created and upload.
6. Go to Dashboard > Appearaces > Themes > Fortis 7 click on Activate
7. After that click on the Fortis 7 item menu that was showed in left bar.
8. You will see the Theme Options Panel with lot of options. If you want to create some pages like in our demo with content included please
click on Import Dummy Data button. You can import dummy data with images included or not by change the button under:
"Import Dummy Data. Option: Do you want images?"
1. Go to Fortis 7-> Theme Options -> Logo
2. Upload a logo image, see the screenshot
1. You can manage menus at Appearance -> Menu
2. Type menu name and click "Create Menu" button
3. Assign "menu" at theme location.
4. You can create menus at left side of the panel and use drag and drop to sort theme at the right side.
5. After you finished create the menu items, click "Save Button"
6. You can also change the position of the menu at Theme Options -> Styling -> Header
7. Also you can change options like Navigation Color
Change the menu from sticky to normal one
Go to Theme Options > Sticky Menu swith on for the menu you see on preview and off for a normal menu
How to configure Mega Menu
Select the menu item you want to make as mega menu and activate the mega menu option
The first item after the the megamenu item will be recognized as mega menu columns the other items under it will be normal menu items.
Sidebars & Widgets Area
Widgets and sidebar can be accessed on Appearaces > Widgets
You can use predefined sidebars & widget area:
Sidebar Blog -> Sidebar that should appear in the blog page
Sidebar Pages -> Sidebar that should appear in all pages.
Sidebar Portfolio -> Sidebar that should appear in all portfolio pages.
Sidebar Woocommerce can be used for the shop sidebar
Sidebar Bbpress Sidebar can be used for forum sidebar
Top Header Left can be used for Top Navigation area if its activated on theme options
Top header Right can be used for Top Navigation area if its activated on theme options
Footer columns widget area
Copyright footer can change easily the copyright on footer
Create an unique sidebar/page/category:
1. Go to theme Options -> Sidebars
2. You can create an unique sidebar for a specific category or page.
3. If you want to add more click the + button.
4. If you want to remove one click the "cross" button
5. Select a PAGE that you want to have a individual sidebar. or Select a CATEGORY that you want to have a individual sidebar.
6. After you saved the changes go to "Appearaces > Widgets" look for the new widget area you created with the name you specified.
7. Add a widget in this new area and check the page you attached with this page. You will see the new sidebar created.
// Fortis 7 Widget Shortcode is a very functional, you can add any shortcode as a widget!!!
1. The first thing to do is to select the numbers of columns to use. Go to Theme Options -> Layout -> Select the number of columns.
2. After that you can see at Appearance -> Widgets that are created as much sidebars as columns you have selected.
3. Drag and drop the widget you want to use in the Footer Columns (widget area)
1. Go to Theme Options -> Styling -> Footer
Footer Bg Color
Footer Copyright Bg Color
Footer Text Color
How to add the footer logo
1. Go to Appearances > Widgets
2. Drag and Drop Fortis 7 Widget Shortcode on Footer 1 Columns
3. Type title About our Company and in the Text & Shortcodes type this lines:
Quo ei idque temporibus comprehensam,iusto regio nemei an. Ne nec erant aeque, sea in whater.
4. Under this widget add Fortis Social Widget
Basic Theme Options
Import Dummy Data:
With the dummy data installation you can configure the theme as our demo page.
Select the type of dummy data installation with or without images
Go to Theme Options -> Click Dummy Data Import button, wait some seconds, and take a look to your website :)
Please keep in mind that the frontpage and the blog page need to be configured into the Theme Options and in the Permalinks > Reading need to be selected only the latest posts.
Select a page as Homepage:
1. After you have created a home page go to Theme Options -> Select FrontPage and select your page.
Select a page as Blog:
2. After you have created a blog page go to Theme Options -> Select Blog page and select your page.
Change Font Type:
1. Theme Options -> Styling -> Font Type
2. Select one of the google fonts listed below:
Change Colors or backgrounds at Styling
You can select a predefined skin or, you can edit the colors manually.
Style Dynamic Elements:
1.Theme Options -> Styling -> Dynamic Elements
This option help you to styling and customize your theme dynamic element
1. Recent Portfolio GreyScale (with this option your portfolio images can be transformed in greyscale colors)
2 - 3. Textbar Background Color, Text Bar font color (change the background and the font textbar element color)
4. Skill bar color (change the background color of the skill bar element)
5-6. Element Header Font Color, Element Header Border color (change the of border and font)
7. Page intro font color (the font for page intro element)
8. Services Medium Box Background Color (change the background of services medium )
9. Testimonial BG Color (change the background of testimonials with transition)
10. Single Testimonial BG Color (change the background color of the testimonials)
11. Sidebar Widget Title Color (change the font color of widget title sidebar)
Go to Theme Options -> Layout
1. This options let you to set the page compatibility with mobile devices (Responsive or not)
2. Select mode that you want your page will look in a boxed version with the posibility to add background image or in a fullwidth .
3. Select the sidebar position on the single blog post.
4. Select blog page sidebar position (With this option you can set the sidebar position on blog page)
5. Select Blog Style Type. You can select Normal Style (http://fortis7.moutheme.com/?page_id=551),
Second Style (Find on preview page on Blog > Blog Second Style),
Grid (Find on preview page on Blog > Grid blog style)
Masonery(Find on preview page Blog > Masonery Blog Style)
6. Show Author Avatar on Posts ? See the image below:
7 - 8. Show sharing buttons on posts ? and Show meta tags on posts ? See the image below:
9 . Select bbpress sidebar position (Forum sidebar position if you installed bbpress plugin)
10. Footer number of columns (Specify the number columns for the footer)
Dynamic Pages, How to create pages with PAGE BUILDER
Dynamic Pages (Page Builder)
1. Create a page at Pages -> New page
2. Add a name of the page, you can use this for the menu name ( Like: About Us )
3. After that go to Fortis 7 -> Page Builder
4. Add a name for your new template ( Like: AboutUs P.S The name of the page builder template need to be always one workd)
5. Click "Create button"
6. To change the page layout, select the image (Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar, Fullwidth)
7. Now select elements, click Add Element, Use drag and drop and to place the element.
- Use "+" sign to increase the size of the element
- Use "-" sing to decrease the size of the element
- Use "x" sign to delete the element
- Use "pencil" icon to edit the element
8. There are 2 page items that have inner size, recent portfolio, testimonials. The inner size is the actual size of item. The item size will be the wrapper.
9. After you have create the template, you can use it in all the pages that you have if you want.
To assign to a page:
1. Go to Pages -> Page
2. Right Side you can see Layout Block. Select the dynamic template you have created
With these elements you can create unlimited pages with different layouts. All our dynamic element can be used also as shortcode !
Services Medium Elements:
1.Click and the new page you created on page builder.
2.Add element -> Select element -> Services Medium -> Click on "Add Element"
3.Type Title, Active icon or not, Select size of the icon, Select one icon.
4.Go below in the content type select which type of content you want
3.Type the title that you want for Featured Portfolio Element.
4. Block Size: This mean that if you select 1/4 and you choose a 1/1 row, should be display 4 items. Be sure that items are in exact proporcion with the column percentage. For example you cant use a 1/4 with 2/3 column or 1/3 with 3/4 row
5. Now select the portfolio page you want show as Fetured Portfolio.
4. If you select LayerSlider, a new select field should appear with the sliders you have created.
For create sliders for Layerslider and Revolution you have to create into their respective panels
Configure LayerSlider Video Tutorial
Configure Revolution Slider Video Tutorial
1. To create a portfolio page, first go to Pages -> Add New Page
2. Insert the name of the page.
3. Go to Theme Options -> Portfolio
4. Add Meta Fields that you want to use to any portfolio page.
5. Select the categories for this portfolio page.
6. Select a Dynamic Template that you want to use at the bottom of this portfolio
7. Select the page that should be show this portfolio
8. Select the portolio number of columns
9. Portfolio single page type
10. Page Layout
11. You can add as much portfolio pages as you want.
How to Configure blog:
1. Set the blog page go into Theme Options > Select Blog Page (Set the page that will be the blog page)
2. Go to Theme Options > Layout > Select the sidebar position on the single blog post (left, right sidebar)
3. Select blog page sidebar position (left, fullwidth, right sidebar position on main blog page)
4. Select Blog Style Type (Second style, Grid, Masonery see examples on our theme preview http://fortis7.moutheme.com)
5. You can also configure some options for example Show Author Avatar on Posts ?, Show sharing buttons on posts ?, Show meta tags on posts ?.
This options was explained before in the Theme Options section too.
Blog Post Types:
Video Post Type:
1. Insert the video link as excerpt
2. At the right side select "Video" Type
Gallery Post Type:
1. Add Images or video as media.
2. At the right side select "Gallery" Type
How to create contact page like in our preview with page builder: See the demo
1. Go to Theme Option > Contact
2. Fill the fields
-- Your email address (Add the email address that will recieve the emails sent with contact form)
-- Autoresponder Subject (The email subject that contact from will send to any user use it. Optional)
-- Autoresponder (The email content that contact from will send to any user use it. Optional)
-- Form Element Label (This element will add input fields that you will use for the contact forms)
Use "+" sign to add more fields
Use "x" sign to remove the input fields.
3. After fill the fields Click on save.
4. Go and create a Page Builder template and add the element above:
-- Google Map
-- Contact Form
5. Edit the Google Map to add the address in this format:
6. Edit the Contact Form Element and add the Title, Description (Optional), Success Message, Submit Button Title
7. Edit Widget Element (Add block title, Sidebar name > Give a name to the sidebar that you want to create for this column.
After you create it and save theme options, the new sidebar will be ready in the Appearance > Widgets )
8. Save changes on Page Builder
9. Go to Appearance » Widgets and add Text Widget and Fortis 7 Social on the new Widget Area that was created with the name you set up on Widget Element(Sidebar name)
The Price Table can be added with the page builder element and extensive one only with shortcode.
Let see the shortcode used for the Extended Price List:
Please try to use our Shortcode Generator "T" > click on Price List and customize your price list
How to Create Price list with Page Builder
-- Add Price List element edit it and you have only to fill the fieds:
5. Button Tittle
6. Button Link
7. Highlight this price table
8. First Color for highlight table
9. Second Color for highlight table
10. List Name
The F.A.Q is made with the page builder.
Left Navigation Page
How to create features overview page template
1. Create a page with name you want (Page Overview exapmle)
2. Edit page and on the right of page edit you will find an block page template
3.Select in the template section Left Navigation
4. Now go and create another page, edit it in the right block select Parent: Page Overview and Select Left Navigation too as Page Template.
5. Save the page, and create how parent pages you want.
6. Take a look to the Page Overview Page you have created you must see something like the video below:
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.